Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Telemarkerters

Before the national do not call registry, I remember getting phone call after phone call from telemarketers. I always remember I ended up hanging up on them because when I would tell them I wasn't interested they would continue to harass me and try to keep me on the phone. When I have told them again and again NO, I mean NO and by your harassing me doesn't make it easier. It really pisses me off that people don't have the respect to accept that you have said no, and I believe they should be hung up on when they are harassing you. They can be very demanding and pushy and it just makes me get that much meaner. I'm so thankful for the do not call registry the government put in to place!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I agree, but the thing that I hate now are people who violate the do not call agreement. I still get crazy calls for stupid things even though i have renewed my numbers on the list several times.