Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Verizon Wireless
Of the companies that I have to call the most for customer service (Comcast, Dominion, Capital One, Wachovia & Verizon Wireless) I would have to say that Verizon Wireless has some of the best people working for them. I called the other day and I spoke with a guy who was VERY helpful. I just called to ask him one specific question and I ended up talking to him for over 30 minutes because he was so helpful that I figured I could just take care of everything that I needed to at that time. I even ended up getting 250 free minutes! This wasn’t an isolated incident. I can’t recall calling Verizon Wireless and having a problem with anyone at all. Everyone there has great customer service in my opinion. On the other hand, I have found out that when you go into a Verizon Wireless store it is a totally different case. Some of those people are the most annoying ever. The people at the call centers are great though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you actually got that good of customer service on the phone with them. In my experience I never really have gotten that type of service, but more power to you if you did!
I'm surprized as well. Everyone I know complains about verizon all of the time.
Post a Comment