Saturday, October 6, 2007

Transferring!

I hate it so much when you just get transferred and transferred again and again when you call a company for technical support or whatever else. It really should not have to be that hard or time consuming. Something that could have been accomplished within 5 minutes ends up taking an hour and twenty minutes! Actually, has ANYONE ever heard of good technical support these days?? I honestly do not think it exists, except maybe our CPS people.

By the way, I wonder why AOL became for free. I think this has been a while ago though. Apparantly the only difference is that paying members get free technical support. Well, their technical support is seriously bad so LOL! As soon as I found out this was the only difference I called to get free AOL immediately. Everyone else should too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By good technical support, I meant good CONSISTENT technical support, not as in once in a blue moon.

Gigi said...

I hate getting transferred as well. Today, people are out of control with technology. I miss the old personal interaction that we used to have via human to human contact. Too bad it is no longer an option at most companies.